I'm ready for Spring, aren't you? Let's welcome it with a new seasonal craft! This colorful butterfly canvas art makes a quick and cheery home decor item. Set some time to create this simple project and bring the theme of Spring into your home!
- With the butterfly punch, punch a variety of shapes using about 4-5 different vibrant-colored patterned papers. You will need 12 pieces.
- Arrange the butterflies in evenly-spaced rows and columns to plan their placement before adhering.
- Take each butterfly shape, turn it over and place a small amount of hot glue only in the center of the butterfly. Try not to get the glue on the wings. Carefully place each butterfly in place, until all 12 shapes are attached to the canvas.
- Trim rhinestone strips and apply them vertically in the middle of each butterfly. You can also try using tiny buttons.
- Lift the wings upwards to give them a three-dimensional appearance.
- Display and enjoy!